Sunday, July 15, 2012

DIY Plunger Caddy

Please tell me that I am not the only one who is grossed out by putting a dirty plunger on the bathroom floor. Well, I have come up with a re-purposed solution to our problem, but be sure to do it ahead of time and save yourself extra sanitizing. But don't forget to sanitize when you clean the bathroom if you had to use it!



You Will Need:

  • clean, plastic 1 gallon milk jug
  • heavy scissors or a craft knife
  • marker
So this is really simple. Use the marker to draw the line you will be cutting on the judge. Cut the jug. This is the remains of mine when I was done cutting.
 
Round of the edges edges off so your plunger does not get caught. And you are done. I plan to go back and spray paint a replacement for this later. But now it is functional and easy to clean. Try it !


No comments:

Post a Comment